Sunday, December 23, 2007

Hello, World!

Alright, so I've created this blog and after many trials, I'm pretty happy with the header image.  Thanks to Ben for recommending the title and to Katie Rankin for telling me that I should write about my experiences while out on the West Coast.

I really do plan on updating this on a reasonably regular basis, hopefully at least weekly.  If nothing else, I should be able to post some pictures, keep track of famous people sightings and provide detailed accounts of my trips to places like the Walk of Fame, Disneyland, and Venice Beach.  

I probably won't write again until I fly out to LAX in two weeks, but once it gets going, this blog could actually be a lot of fun.  

Stay posted and you will all be given never before seen insight into the life and mind of Alex Ogle.
 

6 comments:

Amanda Carmen Bower said...

CCM Public Relations Katie Rankin? How do you know her?! :)

Matthew said...

I await your trip and subsequent thoughts with overflowing anticipation and baited breath...

Here's my blog if you care to peruse :)

http://matthewcase.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

So that's how it is, huh? I guess California Dreamin' wasn't good enough. I always knew that you liked Ben better.

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Danny G said...

Man that header looks amazing...can I pay you to design one for me?? Haha j/k Have fun in Cali...I hope you can talk some sense into all those nuts in LA and get them to stop that crazy writer's strike!!

Anonymous said...

hooray! Have fun Alex you will be missed!