Friday, January 4, 2008

The Adventure Begins

Hey everybody,

As I type this I am sitting at my desk in the bedroom of my apartment in LA.  I just arrived this afternoon after flying from Pittsburgh to Los Angeles.  On the second leg of my flight, I was sitting next to a couple who had two small white fluffy dogs with them.  They were in these little dog carrying bags and they laid in these (open) bags below the seats in front of them for the entire flight and didn't make a noise or run through the cabin at all.  Wouldn't that have been fun though?

Anyway, Los Angeles is pretty cool so far.  I haven't really seen anything yet, but I did spot the Sony Water Tower at the Sony Lot while driving around the hood earlier.  That's where they made the Wizard of Oz.  Cool, eh?  Unfortunately it's raining a lot and is supposed to at least all night and probably much of the weekend.  Oh well.

My apartment is pretty nice and my roommate Rob is a really good guy.  I'll try and post some pictures and explain more in a later post.  Right now, I'm going to bed, it's only 9:45 here right now, but my body is still in EST making it 12:45 not to mention waking up at 6:30 for my flight this morning.  Tomorrow, I take the bus to Hollywood.  Should be a fun, interesting, exciting day!  The Adventure Begins!  

much love.
-Alex

No comments: