Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Hump-Day Update

Here's a quick update.

This is a very large ad I walk by in Hollywood every morning.  It's on a very skinny building with cool towers.  I don't know what the building is, but I think that it and the ad are cool.  Plus, that's exactly what I do when I listen to my iPod.  


It's nice to know that Californians know where quality paint comes from.  I walk by this store every morning.  It's just about 2 or 3 buildings down from where I work and walking by it is a good way to start your day.


Current Thoughts:

Looking in the mirror today, I see that I am getting a little sunburned.  It's winter and I spend 9 hours of the day inside a low-lit studio.  I am outside for maybe at the most about a half hour to 45 minutes every weekday waiting for the bus and walking to work.  How does this happen? 

You are a crazy place, Southern California, full of mysteries and magic.  I am, however, looking forward to getting a nice tan without trying.  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Five posts and no mention of me anywhere... I don't know why I read this crap.